I’m sure there are SO many things that make me crazy, but truly my exercise addition (running, triathlon, CF,etc) makes me look crazy to most people that DON’T. I was quite sucessful participating in the Gasparilla 15k last weekend. As I was nursing my sore body, I was planning my next race and my next workout. That got me thinking…”I am sore and tired as S**T and I planning what I can do next!”.
Angie, you might be CRAZY if….
- you feel like you are going to DIE because you pushed yourself in a race and you are ready to sign up again! For that distance…or ANY distance, for that matter!
- you think of “fun” and “creative” ways to get a workout/ run in BEFORE the day has started/ended! (4am?? 10pm??? NO problem!!)
- you are SALAVATING over the new Garmin you ABSOLUTLEY, positively need…like NOW!
- you miss a workout/run because of “something” and now your whole day is RUINIED!!
- you plan your entire social life (and I use that term lightly because I HAVE no social life) around races you can do!
- you get EXCITED when you see the email link for “Open Registration” for a race…even the ones you have NO plan on participating in!!
- your running/triathlon magazines TRUMP your fashion/lifestyle magazines, in terms of what gets read first!
- you are SERIOUSLY considering traveling to other than local locations for races now. (Yep….I sure am!!)
These are just a few things…I’m sure if I had more time, I’d come up with more! But…all the crazy thoughts and actions are worth it, because I’m worth it!!
What about you? Can you relate to this? Anything I forgot or anything YOU do that might make you look CRAY-CRAY??