It’s 🍟-day!! Get it….FRY-day???? Cheesy??? YES…but you KNOW you wanted to laugh. I’m on my way home after a wonderful week at my sister’s house in Haymarket, VA. The kiddos had Spring Break and we drove up for the week. I’ll fill you in on my visit, later, but for now….
1. Stitch Fix – Have you heard about this? For a $20 fee, a stylist (per your profile likings) picks out clothes and/or accessories for you. 5 pieces in total, ranging in price, that you can keep or send back. You can choose all 5 or not. You can choose 1 or 3 or nothing at all. The $20 fee goes towards the purchase if you buy all 5 items PLUS an additional 25% discount on top of that!!! You can sign up to get a monthly “fix” or an occasional one. I have it quarterly as a little treat to myself!! Some photos of my last fix (PLEASE forgive me!!!)
It has a light pink background….
Love this because i can LITERALLY wear it woth everything I own!
Feeling kind of “Leave it to Beaver” Mom here….but love the color!
So cute…but needs a belt!!!
My fifth piece was a bracelet and I decided to keep them ALL!! #greedyMOM. All 5 pieces (minus the $20 fee and 25% discount) was $180. I personally think that’s GREAT!!! Check them out!!!
2. Cheez-It GROOVES – these are DANGEROUS! I am a sucker for chips (or anything of the like😉). But outside of the handful of tortilla chips that I had from Chipotle (that I STOLE from one of my kids!!), chips and their cousins haven’t really touched these lips since January! I found a great substitute for those that are like me and want that “chip crunch”.
I don’t have them very often but when I don’t…I eat the CRAP out of them!!! #sorryNOTsorry
3. RunDMT- a fellow mom, runner, blogger and close to home! You know I’m a sucker for finding ladies like me! And I LOVE the name of her blog…a play on RunDMC!!! She is an inspiration to follow from her marathons to “simple” mommy-hood! Please check her out! She also helps manage a group of bloggers to connect, socialize and get our stories out in the Blogosphere!! If you live in the Tampa Bay Area, please link up! You WON’T be sorry you did! I just did and you won’t believe the overwhelming support and guidance I’ve received already!!!
4. Wild Red – another blog I LOVE! I am a Florida girl (or at least since the age of 8…..and I’m almost 43!!!!😉) and she finds all of these amazing places right here, practically in my backyard, to go and see here!!! It can be VERY easy to fall into the rut of theme parks while you are a FL resident. And sometimes…you just want something else. And if you do, Wild Red is that lady that will help you find it! Even if you aren’t a FL resident but plan to visit, check her out!!
5. Balance Bars– my second “not so nutritious” snack. I like bars as my “in between” meal snacks or my “before I run” snack.
There are some other flavors but THIS IS MY FAVORITE!! I think they are 88 cents at Wally World and I usually stock up on Mondays before work. 😉
Happy Friday! I’m back at IT (my entire routine of diet and exercise) on Monday after a week hiatus!
For you Lilly Pulitzer lovers, her limited collection at Target starts April 19th! I have my alarm set- GO set yours!!!!😉
The new iOS install has some new emojis and FINALLY answering the age old question…..
Where ARE my multiracial peace signs and stuff??? 😂😂
Dropped the Mike
My friend sent me this……
Sorry for the language….but I think it’s HILARIOUS!! I’m a little classy, sassy, and smart ass-y! 😉#idroppedtheMIKE
What are YOU digging lately?